By visiting with this post you would be able to get the complete information about the newly announced University of Sargodha admissions 2019. University of Sargodha is basically known as one of the most reputable and well known public research university that is located in the city of Sargodha. It was established in the year 2002 by an ordinace of the Governmnt of Pakistan. This university center has its main branch establish in Sargodha with its sub branches establish in Lahore, Gujranwala, Mianwali and Bhakkar. This university has the composition of almost eight faculties and 137 programmes.
Information About University of Sargodha Admission 2019:
University of Sargodha has just a couple of days back announced with its fresh opening of admissions 2017 in the BA, BSC, B.ED, MA, MSC, BCOM, BCS, BBA and Pharm D programs. These admissions are opened for both the regular and private students as in which the admission will be given out on the basis of the merit.
List of Programs Offered In University of Sargodha Admission 2019:
In the graduate and post graduate programs, the students can take admission inside the subjects of the Urdu, Persian, Arabic, Punjabi, Fine Arts, History, Islamic Studies, IT, Computer Science, Commerce, Economics and many more.
Eligibility Criteria For MS Courses Programs:
- For taking admission in MS programs, the applicant should have passed with the MA/MSC/BS with the 4 years of the educational program with alteast 2.00 CGPA.
- GAT General Test is important for taking admission in University of Sargodha.
- For taking admission in the Associate Degree Program, the applicant must be having the Intermediate (equivalent to 12 years of education) with at least 45% marks. The candidates of A level studies should be providing with the equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad.
- For taking admission in the Masters Programs, the applicant should be having Bachelor’s Degree (14-year education) with ‘Psychology’ as being the elective subject, BBA (or any other relevant equivalent qualification) from a recognized University or Institute with at least the minimum of 45% marks or CGPA 2.00/4.
Important Documents Required For University of Sargodha Admission 2019:
- You can download the application form by visiting the official site of University of Sargodha.
- You can submit the application form fee in the HBL branch of UOS.
- You would be submitting the attested copies of all your educational documents.
- You will also be providing with the attested copies of your guardian or the B form.
- You should provide 2 passport size attested photographs.
Last Date For University of Sargodha Admission 2019:
Last date for the submission of the admission application forms 2019 in UOS is 5th October 2019.
Contact Details For University of Sargodha Admission 2019:
Controller of Examination Office : +92-48-9230729
Uos Information Center Direct Number : +92-48-9230815
Prof.Dr. Nazra Sultana, Vice Chancellor , University of Sargodha:
Office No: +92-48-9230811-15