As being Ufone is largest and frequently used cellular company, we are stating here Ufone bolo Pakistan offer daily, weekly and monthly call packages with tariff, features, terms and conditions. Everybody knows it obviously Ufone GSM is a leading service provider throughout Pakistan and out of the Pakistan as well. As being one of the five major GSM service providers, Ufone always looks on try to increase its user’s facilitation’s day by day. It offers for ever and a day cheapest tariff comparatively. All the subscription packages offered by Ufone almost are user friendly and ever favorite. Its services are extremely excellent and users warmly pull towards you this one brilliant cellular network in Pakistan.
You can use the internet for free and make all the calls you want 24 hours a day, throughout the month. By subscribing Ufone’s massive daily, weekly and monthly package’s offer, you can enjoy richest service of voice call. With these exciting offers the entire Pakistan will stay connected directly and through Pakistan’s favorite cellular company with logo of Ufone. So carry on surfing mobile internet & making calls to all Ufone as well as PTCL & Vfone numbers within Pakistan for just tariff mentioned below in daily, weekly and monthly offers.
What is Tariff?
- Under daily bolo Pakistan, you can subscribe by just Rs.18/- included taxes and can enjoy 24 hours unbreakable service.
- Under weekly bolo Pakistan, you can subscribe by just Rs.100/- included taxes and can enjoy 7/24 hours unbreakable service.
- Under monthly bolo Pakistan, you can subscribe by just Rs.418/- included taxes and can enjoy 30 days unbreakable service.
How You Can Activate the Service?
It is not so difficult to activate the service, simply dial your code as long you want enjoy the service. Let know in below.
- For daily service activation, dial *888# and push send button and start calling service with next moment.
- For weekly service activation, dial *8888# and push send button and start calling service with next moment.
- For monthly service activation, dial *8888# and push send button and start calling service with next moment.
How You Can De-activate the Service?
For all subscribed packages, you can dial *8880# and de-activate the service running on your SIM.
How Check Remaining Minutes?
Dial *707# from you key paid to check out the remaining minutes status for all packages.
Terms and Conditions
- 10paisa + Tax will be charged on each call.
- Service will expire at 23:59 hours on same night/7th day/30th
- 5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Maximum 100 minutes will be allocated upon one subscription for daily package.
- Maximum 700 minutes will be allocated upon one subscription for weekly package.
- Maximum 4000 minutes will be allocated upon one subscription for monthly package.
- You can dial *444*1# to migrate to Uwon package. Standard migration charges will apply.
- Subsequent offer can be subscribed multiple times; upon re-subscription minutes will be added to the package.
- On dialing *707# Rs 0.20+tax charges will apply.
- Your SIM must biometric identified, unverified SIM cannot avail these offers.