Just few days back Shifa Medical College has announced with their fresh admissions 2018. These admissions have been opened for the applicants as in favor of the MBBS and Under-graduate programs. Here we would be having a complete discussion about the eligibility criteria and how you can apply for the admission.
Shifa International Hospital was established as on September 20, 1987 as being the Private Limited Company. Later on it was converted in the form of the Public Limited Company on October 12, 1989. The first Shifa office was set up as in the residence of Dr. Zaheer Ahmad in sector F-8/3 of Islamabad. This medical college has been reputably known in offering with the high level of the education to the students in favor of the graduate and post-graduate programs. They have the highly qualified staff members.They have their own transport service plus the service of the hostel for the international students and the students who are coming all the way into Shifa Medical college from other districts or cities.
Shifa Medical College Admission 2018:
- For the local students, only those applicants can apply who have attained 60% marks in the FSC along with the A level.
- For the local candidates, entry test would be conducted from the side of the National Testing Service.
- For the foreign national and Dual National candidates they should have the score of Grade 12 with 60% marks in the FSC level.
- They should havethe score of SAT II in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. They are eligible only if they have score 650 in 2 subjects and 550 in 1 subject.
Additional Information About Shifa Medical College Admission 2017:
- If you are applying for the two seats, then you are required to submit the two application forms.
- You can get the prospectus and admission form at the cost of Rs. 500 for local students and $5 for the overseas students. You can get the prospectus and form from the admission office or also by mailing the draft of Rs. 600 at the name of Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University.
- In complete application form or the form in which the applicant has mentioned two programs to apply in would be cancelled without informing the applicant.
- In the entry test the applicant is required to bring along the original CNIC with them for verification.
- In the interview, it is needed that you should provide complete original educational documents to the university management for the verification.
- No TA/DA would be allowed.
- No candidate is allowed to take any sort of entry test information from the admission office at all.
Contact Details For Shifa Medical College Admission 2017:
Address: Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University, Pitras Bukhari Road, H-8/4, Islamabad 44000 Pakistan
Phone: 92-51-8464214 (Admission office), 92-51-8464215 (secretariat), 92-51-4863264 (Fax)
Job Email: [email protected]
Staff Email: [email protected]
So, this was the complete discussion about the Shifa Medical College admissions 2017! If you want to study under this best educational center, just stop thinking and apply for it no!