Have you been waiting around for the arrival of the Shalamar Medical College admissions 2018? If yes, then your hours of wait have all ended up because latest admissions has been freshly introduced for the deserving applicants. if you are interested to get medical college then check out and submit your application.
Shalamar Medical and Dental College foundation was put in the year 2009. This medical college has been named after the Shalimar Gardens. It is basically known as the private college of medicine and dentistry that is located on Shalimar Link Road, Shalimar Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. This college has been registered with PMDC and ECFMG. Shalamar Hospital and Fauji Foundation Hospital are attached all along with the services of the training and teaching hospitals.This medical college has been best known for its services in providing with the high quality of the educational standards in provision of the comfortable friendly environment as well. No doubt it is one of the best known medical colleges in Lahore.
List of Programs Offered In Shalamar Medical College Admissions 2018:
Below is the list of the basic and main programs or courses that are being offered in the Shalamar Medical College admissions 2017:
- Forensic medicine
- Chest medicine (see Pulmonology)
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Social and preventive medicine
- Cardiac surgery
- General surgery
- Haematology (including haemodialysis)
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Accreditation Status SMDC is recognized by Pakistan Medical& Dental Council and is approved by Ministry of Health Govt. of Pakistan. The college is affiliated with the University of Health Sciences Lahore, included in the Avicenna Directory of Recognized Medical Colleges and, AIMFR International Medical Education Directory (IMED).Eligibility for Admission 60 % unadjusted marks in F.Sc. (Pre Medical) or equivalent qualifications.Result of Provincial Government’s Medical Colleges Entrance Test (Current year), SAT-II with minimum with 550 score in each of the 3 science subjects or MCAT with score of 24 (Both SAT-II & MCAT not more than 2 years old).
Important Dates To Know :
- Last Date of Form Submission for the MMBS program is 15 Nov
- Final merit list for the candidates would be displayed on the 20th November
- Classes will be starting from the 8th December
- Applicants will be able to get the Admission Form on payment of Rs 23,00 in favour of Shalamar Medical & Dental College, Lahore.
- BSN 2014-15 last Date of Form Submission by hand is 3rd November and 31st October can be handed over through the post.
- Entry test will be taking place as on 17th November 2017.
Important Details To Know About Shalamar Medical College:
- The candidates are required to submit the application form within the specific dates as it has been announced in the advertisements. After the closure of the submission form date, no application form will be accepted.
- Candidates can submit the application forms through hand and by form.
- Candidates would be inform about the entry test and interview after the submission or closing date of the forms.
- No TA/DA is alloweed.
- No applicant is allowed to take any further information about the entry test or interview from the admission office. If he or she is found to be involved in such activity then their admission form will be cancelled.
- On the day of the entry test the candidates should bring along with them their original CNIC card. Plus, on the day of the interview, they should bring along with them their complete original educational documents for the verification.