Shaheen Fellowship Scholarship Scheme 2020

This post gives details about Shaheen Fellowship Scholarship Scheme 2020. There is good news for all the level of students that now they can build their future more successful and brighter ones with the Shaheen Fellowship Scheme . This fellowship scheme has been just highlighted for all those present and retired servants of Pakistan Air Force whose children are in the need to get enriched with the scholarship.

But here we would like to mention one thing that those students whose guardian has not been connected with Pakistan Air Force they are not required registering for this Shaheen Fellowship Scheme 2020. However, either the PAF service employee has been currently working in the services or he has retired in the past their children are free to apply for this scheme. In addition to it, only those students can apply for this scheme who has studied in one of the known education centers as they are certified from Higher Education Commission during 1st January 2020 till 31st December 2019. For knowing further details about Shaheen Fellowship Scheme we are highlighting some of the main terms and conditions for getting admission for this scheme.

Eligibility Criterria For Shaheen Fellowship Scholarship Scheme 2020:

  • This scheme has been just intended for the students of bachelor and master level studies.
  • All the students who are applying for this scheme they are required to get them scored with maximum 70% marks percentage in FA, FSC and even in the Matriculation level as well.
  • On the bachelor level the student must have score the percentage of maximum 70% marks.
  • Almost 40% marks will be calculated from the past educational record while the rest of the 60% marks will be counted on the basis of the merit that will be set by the university or college.
  • If the students are studying in the master level studies then they must have to get score with the 65% marks in the bachelor studies for applying in Shaheen Fellowship Scheme 2913. In this way 40% will be counted on the intermediate studies, 40% from bachelor studies and 20% will be calculated on the terms of the merit list.
  • Shaheen Fellowship Scheme 2019 has been functioning for the students since 1995. Every year there are 150 fellowships for bachelor students and 50 for the master level of students.
  • The existing charges for the admission, tuition and exam fees in Shaheen Foundation Center has been Rs, 20,000 while Rs. 50,000 has been set for the students of IBA, NUST, LUMS, GIKI, NU Agha Khan University and Ripah University.

Well apart from this scheme Shaheen Foundation also offer the students with the scholarship convenience as well that ranges for the students of grades V to X. this scholarship is just awarded to all those top three position holders that have scored higher percentage within the FG Fauzia and Government Schools that are located inside the PAF Bases. Rs.50, 000 is for the 1st position holder, Rs. 20,000 is for 2nd position holder and Rs. 10,000 is for 3rd position holder.

Last date for the submission of application: 28 Feb, 2020

Address: PAF sector E. 9 PAF Complex. Islamabad.


  1. mansoor javed December 6, 2013 Reply
  2. sidratariq January 22, 2014 Reply
  3. Chill January 23, 2014 Reply
    • guriya June 25, 2014 Reply

Leave a Reply

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.