For the information of the readers we would like to inform you that if the students are planning to sit in the annual examination of BA or BSC in the year 2019 then they should get ready because Punjab University has announced the private registration date for the annual examinations. Hence this registration will be started from the 2nd May 2019 all along with the single fee of Rs. 2875/-. The very last date for the submission of the application form along with the single fee in 30th June, 2019. If any of the candidate is late with the fee and is not able to submit it right now they can submit it with the late fee of Rs. 1000/- from 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019. After that the last option given to the students for the submission of the application forms with the late fee of Rs. 1000/- till the 30th November, 2019.
Punjab University PU BA, BSc Registration 2019:
- It is to be highlighted that there should be the gap two years of time span just as in between the candidates FA/FSC annual examination and the BA/BSC annual examination 2019. If the students have passed with their supplementary examination of Intermediate they must have to attach their original certificate copy with the registration form otherwise the form will be rejected by the side of the administration.
- Along with the registration form, it is also needed that you should also submit the matric result, Intermediate result attached with the candidates and his or her father CNIC attested copies as well as 2 recently taken photographs along with Original NOC and Fee submission receipt.
- Registration form will just be accepted by hand or even by the candidates who will be sending it by the courier service.
- Candidates should be using the same and correct address in the form which is mentioned straight in their roll number slip, result and after that degree will be sent on the same address as you mentioned in the registration form.
Fee Details Of Punjab University Private BA/BSc Registration Form 2019 For Private Candidates:
- Single Fee is Rs. 2875 that can be submitted till 2nd May 2019 to 30th June 2019
- Current New Fees is Rs. 1000 that can be submitted from 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- Double Fee is Rs. 1000 that can be submitted from 30th September 2019 till 30th November 2019.
How To Get Registration Form For Punjab University Private BA/BSc Registration Form 2019 For Private Candidates?
Now the Punjab University has set that the private students can download the application form online and can also submit it online as well. Registration form will be available in the Habib Bank Limited selected branches and Punjab University Inquiry near IER Bus stop Quid-E-Azam Campus at the cost of Rs. 30/- Plus you can also download the registration form from the Punjab University Official Website.
Further Contact Information Details:
Address: Deputy Registrar (General) Registration branch
Room No # 25 Admin block, Punjab University Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus) Lahore