Punjab University B.A/B.Sc Registration Schedule 2017 has been all started now from May 2nd 2018. Please note the following details and important information so that if you want to get admission on B.A/B.Sc, you may remain up-to-date.
- The registration fee for Punjab University B.A/B. is Rs. 2200
- Last date to submit the registration forms with single fee is 28th June 2017
- If you are late in submitting the registration forms then you have to give the fine of Rs. 500
- Late forms will be accepted from 1st July till 31st July 2018
- At times, if a student does not submit the registration form during the period of July then he has to pay the fine of Rs. 1000 so that his registration form might get accepted in the month of August 2016.
- Make sure that there exist a gap of 2 years between the intermediate tenure and B.A/B.Sc tenure. If this gap is less than 2 years then a candidate is not eligible to appear for this B.A/B.Sc registration process.
- Along with the registration form, keep one thing in mind that the student has to attach the copy of his or her intermediate result card.
- Registration form will not be accepted if the candidate has not attached his or her intermediate result copy.
- Candidate may download the registration form from the official website of Punjab University.
Address: Deputy Registrar Registration Branch
Room no: 25- admin block. Punjab University.Quaid-e-Azam campus. New campus. Lahore.
We will be updating you on regular and timely basis if there occurs any change in the B.A/B.Sc registration schedule. Stay tuned with us and we will be giving you all the important information with regard to this Punjab University B.A/B.Sc registrations schedule 2017.