Punjab Police Jobs Constable, Lady Constable, 2019 has opened with their job opportunities for the deserving candidates. Police Department has been thinking about undergoing with to hire the well experienced and adroit applicants in the categories of the two department one is Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department and the second department is of Punjab Police Department.
Main Requirements : This job opportunity has been opened for both male and female. The age limit of the candidate should be in between 18-5 years old. Candidate should be having the qualification of Bachelors from the HEC identified educational center. They should have 3 years of work experience in the services of the Head Constable in the Punjab Police.
How To Apply?
- All the applicants are needed to submit the application form by hand. Online hard copy of the application form will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of the PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Be careful because the last date for submission of application is 15th August 2019.
- As soon as the registration date will be closed, the applications will be issued with the roll number slips for the test schedule. You can get to know about the details of the test schedule from the official website of PPSC and via SMS will be received by the way of the shortlisted candidates.
- During the interview, the candidates are required to bring along the original deposit Slip plus along with the detailed Marksheet, Educational and yet as well as Experience Certificates. You should also bring along with your CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
List of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor of Radiotherapy
- Vacant Situations in Punjab Police Department:
- Assistant Sub Inspector
Important Details :
The test of the candidates will be taken on 21st August 2019. In the entry written test 100 minutes will be given in which the General Knowledge questions will be asked along with the Computer Aptitude test as well. General Knowledge will ask you the questions in the form of MCQs about Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Fundamental Rights and Everyday Science.
So if you think that you are eligible enough to serve the Police Department of Punjab then apply for this job opportunity right now!