Pakistan Science Foundation as known out by the name of PSF is one of the reputable organizations working in the Pakistan. Each single year this organization has come forward in the provision of the scholarship services for the students. And this time in 2019 they are once again back with their scholarship announcements for the students of the matriculation level.
Main Qualification Requirements For PSF Scholarship Program 2019:
- Only those students can apply for this program who have passed their matriculation in 2019 year.
- Students should have the 60% passing score in all the subjects.
- Plus the students should have the passing score of 70% in all the science subjects.
- Students who are waiting for their results can apply as well.
- In this program 80% quota has been set for the students who are studying in the Government based school center.
- In this program 20% quota has been set for the students who are studying in the non-Government based school center. They will be given Rs. 1000 scholarship as well.
Selection Criteria Of PSF Scholarship Program 2019:
- Students who are applying for this program they will be pass through the first stage of the written test of chemistry, English, physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students who have taken the high marks in the written test will be passed through the 2nd stage of the computerized IQ Test.
- Shortlisted candidates after the IQ test will be called for the interview.
- After the interview procedure the short listed students will be granted the scholarship.
Main Facilities of PSF Scholarship Program 2019:
- Applicants will be enrolled in the top educational schools and universities of Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Peshawar and Sukkhur.
- For their educational and financial support the candidates would be granted with the Rs. 1000 scholarship.
How To Submit PSF Scholarship Program 2019 Application?
- Applicants are required to download the application from nts.org.pk.
- You have to submit the application fee in any of the branches of UBL, ABL, MCB and HBL.
- You have to send the application form along with the original copy of the payment receipt at the address of: “NTS Headquarter 1-E Street No 46, Sector 2, Islamabad”.
- The applicants can post the application form till 15th August 2019. Result awaiting students can submit their matriculation result card till 10th August 2019.