Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has just newly announced with its scholarship program for the inter graduate students 2019. Through the way of this program the students of the 11th and 12th class would be awarded with the scholarships. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has introduced this program under the supervision of the Punjab Government in which all those deserving students who are financially not stable and want to study they would be given the scholarship to start off with their education once again. If you do think you are one of those students and deserves to be honored with this scholarship then you should apply for it now! You would not be getting this golden opportunity again!
Information About Outreach Scholarship:
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has often set out with the allocation of the 80% of the grants for outreach scholarships. Hence this financial assistance will be awarded to the students from the side of the secondary as well as Inters, bachelor and masters level studies. Below we would mention you with the level wise distribution of grant:
- Secondary 20%
- Intermediate 30%
- Graduation 30%
- Masters 20%
What Is Special Quota Scholarship?
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has also set the category of the special quota scholarship in this program. In this special quota section 20% of the fund allocation has been done for the distinct Quota Scholarship . Distinct quota is reserved for the following categories of students:
- Only those orphanage students will be counted who are the Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 as both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible to apply out.
- Plus the children who belong to the sector of the minority religion are also eligible to apply.
- Last category of the special children who are mentally retarded.
List of PEEF Scholarship Host Institution in Pakistan:
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF is working along with some famous educational colleges and universities in Pakistan whose students are all eligible to apply for the scholarship. List of the educational institutions are as follows:
- Baha ud Din Zikrya Iniversity Multan
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- Government College University Lahore
- IU Bahawalpur
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- National College for Arts, Lahore
- Punjab University, Lahore
- UET Lahore
- UET Taxila, Rawalpindi
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- University of Education, Lahore
- University of Gujarat
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- University of Sargodha
- University of Veterinary & Animal sciences Lahore
- Comsats institute of information technology (ciit) Islamabad
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2019?
In order to apply for it, you would be first of all downloading the application form. But the application form is not yet available by the officials of PEEF.
Punjab Government was the one who laid the foundation of the PEEF as in the year 2008 by the order of Shahbaz Shareef. Since the last so many years, this program has been providing the best of the best educational benefits to the students in the shape of the scholarships. Are you ready to apply for it?