FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry has been one of the distinguished and well disciplined medical colleges in Lahore. This college put its first step in education world in 2001. It has been placed in Shadman, Lahore. It has been affiliated by Pakistan Medical Dental Council and in addition with the Government of Pakistan in 2007. This college has even been enlisted in the list of such medical educational centers that are working in the criteria of the medical colleges in USA. Until now this college has create the successful future of 266 doctors in three annual batches that are providing their top excellent and extraordinary services in all the private and public based medical clinics and hospitals.
MAIN MISSION OF FMH MEDICAL COLLEGE:
This college has just the one main aim of providing the best and qualified doctors for serving the people of Lahore. This college has not been much acknowledged when it comes to other main medical colleges of Lahore but still this college has been aimed at providing the best and superior education to their students and this factor certainly reflects in their education environment and structure of the college building.
FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry Shadman Admission 2019
ADMISSION FOR MBBS AND BDS IN FMH COLLEGE:
Freshly, FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry has started the procedure of undertaking the admission for the MBBS and BDS. This admission will carry out 14th batch for MBBS and 13th batch for BDS students. The very last date for the submission of the admission forms has been set as 16th November 2019. Now let us look at the main terms and conditions for the admission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ADMISSION:
- All the students who are taking admission for MBBS and BDS in FMH Medical College they must have passed the pre-medical of intermediate with maximum 60% marks percentage.
- In addition the student must have passed the University of Health Sciences entry test or SAT II test with minimum 550 marks in all the sciences subjects or must have score in the MCAT test with maximum 24 marks.
- In the admission procedure there are separate seats for the Pakistani students and international students. All such students who will arrive from the abroad will firstly have to pass through the SAT or MCAT test and then take out the admission.
- They are also require to submit their study education certificate from Ministry of Education along with the admission form.
- The fess criteria and terms and conditions have been set as diverse for national and international students and this can just be known after getting in connection with the college management.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION:
If you want to get more details about the admission then you can get in touch Vice Principle of the FMH Medical and Dentistry College Professor. Jamshed Nasir or the Deputy Director Dr. Naureen Farooq of the campus all the way through the contact number, email and website given below:
Local Number: 042-37503685, 37503687-89
International Number: 92-42-111-555-600
Email: [email protected]