CM Punjab Laptop scheme 2018 is certainly taken as one of the best steps in terms of bringing the passion of education among the students. Its main aim is that the students would be able to strive hard in getting access of the education at the best possible means. All through the coverage of this scheme the students would be able to get the almost 100 thousands laptops that will be distributed among the students Public sector college and universities of the Pakistan. But there will be a certain criteria through which the students would be awarded with the laptop.
There is a good news for all the students that finally Punjab Government has came up with the announcement of CM Punjab Laptop Scheme 2018 once again for the students. Since the last so many years, Punjab Government has been coming up with the announcement of the CM Punjab Laptop scheme 2018 that is all carried out under the supervision of Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif.
CM Punjab Laptop Scheme 2018
Now we will be discussing the main eligibility criteria terms and conditions for the CM Punjab Laptop scheme 2016;
- Only those candidates can get into this scheme registration who are in the first year or first semester of the 4 years bachelor programs including BS, BSC, Medical, Dental, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary & Animal Sciences and Technology colleges.
- Candidates should be having at least 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the semester system.
- Plus the candidates who are in the first year or in the first semester doing 2 years master degree program and they should have secure with almost 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in case of the Semester System are also eligible for this scheme.
- At the same time, the candidates who were not able to get the laptop as in the previous CM Punjab Laptop scheme 2015, their names are also entered in the eligible candidates list.
- Furthermore, the 100 top students from the Matric Level annual examination from all the ten educational board will also be awarded with the laptop. In these boards list there will be almost 9 educational board of Punjab and 1 Federal Board.
- Plus the top 40 students who have topped Matric or intermediate level annual examination residing in other provinces than Punjab that are Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan will also be honored with the CM Punjab laptop.
- Plus the candidates who have taken the fresh admission in the MS / M.Phil and PhD programs but has secured 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the Semester System are also eligible for the laptop scheme.
- At the same time there will be about 4000 free laptops for the students of the Deeni Madaris.
If you think you are eligible enough for the CM Punjab Laptop scheme 2018 then without wasting any time apply for it now!