Every year Begum Bilquis Scholarships 2018 are inward for the students and hence they are provided with the chance to make their future brighter and successful. This scholarship opportunity is just served for all those students whose guardians are working in the Pakistan Air Force or they have taken the retirement. And even for all such students as well whose guardians were associated with the Pakistan Air Force in past but now they are not able to fulfill their children education expenses. In all such situations, Begum Bilquis Scholarship 2014 is all offered for the students. But only those students can apply for the scholarship who have recently taken the admission in bachelor and master program in one of the certified university of Higher Education Commission. This scholarship process has been divided into three main categories for fulfilling the admission methods.
All such students who are applying for the scholarship, if in case their parents who were linked with the Pakistan Air Force are dead then they are required to attach the dead certificate along with the submission forums.
If any of the retired officer or servant of Pakistan Air Force is deprived from doing any work or if he is suffering from the ailment then their children should attach the medical certificate and report along with the admission forums.
If any of the Pakistan Air Force servant and officer is dead and his family is not able to live a proper life and less with the expenditures then their children can also apply for the scholarship finances as well.
Now we will give a highlight on the eligibility criteria for Begum Bilquis Scholarship 2014
- The students who have taken admission for the bachelor admission they are require passing their matriculation, FA and FSC with maximum 60% marks.
- If the students are taking admission in master programs then they have to pass their bachelor with approximate 55% marks percentage.
- All the students are requiring submitting their application forums before 28th February, 2013.
- All the students can get the admission details and can even download the forum on the website of Shaheen Foundation as www.shaheenfoundation.com.
- The students should post the application forum before 28th February, 2013 on the below mentioned address:
Address: PAF Sector E/9, PAF Complex, Islamabad.
For any further queries and admission criteria you can get the answers of all your questions through the assistance of below mentioned contact number:
Contact Number: 051-8354311.