Bahria University Medical College Karachi admission 2019 has been just freshly announced by the management of the college for all the deserving students. It is a golden opportunity because Bahria University Medical College Karachi admission 2019 is opened for the local as well as overseas students as well. Admissions will be given on the basis of the merit.
Bahria University Medical College Karachi Admission 2019
Eligibility & critera :
- All the international applicants must be having the identification by the Equivalence Certificate granted by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) of Pakistan with a the application.
- Candidates should have the minimum score of the 60% in Pre-Medical group of Higher Secondary School Certification or comparative in Pakistan. This requirement is meant for the local students of Pakistan.
- Overseas students should have the British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Hence their score should be above 60% (Pre-Medical) in the IBCC Equivalence.
- Plus, the overseas candidates should also be holding with the US Grade-12 or Canadian-Grade 12 or 13 Diploma (minimum GPA 3. 0) that is all followed by an Equivalence Certificate from the IBCC. They should have minimum 60% HSSC Pre-Medical qualification.
Admission Procedure For Bahria University Medical College Karachi Admission 2019:
- Candidates would be able to get the prospectus and Application Form that would be provided at the BUMDC Karachi Enrolment Office, Admission Office Bahria University Islamabad Campus at the cost of Rs. 2000.
- You can also request it on the mail by addressing it to the Admission Office and followed by a bank draft at the cost of Rs. 2200 payable to Bahria University.
- International and foreigner applicants are needed as to enclose a bank draft of US$100 on any bank that should have the branch in Karachi or Islamabad.
- You should not pay the amount of the form as cash through post.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected without informing the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.
- No applicant would be given any additional information about the entry test. If they are found to be involved in such activities their application form will be cancelled.
- On the day of the entry test the applicants are required to bring along with them their original CNIC card for the verification.
- If the management decided to hold any interview session then the applicants should bring their complete original educational documents for identification.
Important Information For Overseas / International Candidates:
- No international applicant would be given the entrance admission if they do not have the entrance entry test or SAT II rating of 550 marks.
- Only those international students would be eligible to sit in the regular classes who have exceeded three science subjects out of which 2 have to be Biology and Chemistry.
If you want to know more details behind the Bahria University Medical College Karachi admission 2019 then you are free to contact through below mentioned contact details of Bahria University Medical College:
Address: BUMDC Karachi, 13, National Stadium Road,
Fax: (92-219) 9240351