We are sure that if you want to study in University of Sindh, then you would 100% be waiting around for their admission opening schedule. But wait! You do not have to wait around any more because University of Sindh has finally announced with the fresh arrival of their admissions 2017.
All About University of Sindh:
The University of Sindh is one of the well known public research university that is located in the place of Jamshoro, Sindh. This university is standing out to be one of the most oldest universities in Pakistan. Its foundation was put in the year 1947. This university is taking into account four law colleges and all along with the various other colleges affiliated with the Sindh University. This university center is also the member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities of the United Kingdom. In its courses outline, this university center is offering with the undergraduate bachelor programs all along with the MPHIL and PhD programs too.
List of Programs Offered In University of Sindh Admissions 2017:
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry
- PhD in Arabic
- PhD in Education
- PhD in English Literature
- PhD in Geology
- PhD in Environmental Sciences
- PhD inEnglish Linguistics
- PhD in Statistics
- PhD in Sindhi
- PhD in Zoology
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Genetics
- MS/MPHIL in Analytical Chemistry
- MS/MPHIL in Arabic
- MS/MPHIL in Education
- MS/MPHIL in English Literature
- MS/MPHIL in Geology
- MS/MPHIL in Environmental Sciences
- MS/MPHIL inEnglish Linguistics
- MS/MPHIL in Statistics
- MS/MPHIL in Sindhi
- MS/MPHIL in Zoology
- MS/MPHIL in Mathematics
- MS/MPHIL in Genetics
How To Apply for University of Sindh Admissions 2017?
All the candidates who want to apply they can obtain the prospectus from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on the prescribed fee. The candidates can also submit online admission form all through the way of entering their username and password that will be available in the folder. You will be entering the password at (http://admission.usindh.edu.pk). You should be entering your information accurately and completely. You should be providing with the valid e-mail address and Mobile number. At the end you will be allotted a Candidate’s Online Registration Number after filling and hence after the submission of Online Admission Form. You will be submitting the Admission Form all along with the necessary documents and original bank challan of Rs: 2000/= towards cost of Prospectus and pre-entry test fee must be submitted to the Directorate of Admissions, University of Sindh Jamshoro by hand or can be send through courier services.
List of Important Documents Required For University of Sindh Admission 2017:
- You should be submitting the attested photo copies marks and Pass Certificates of Matriculation (SSC-Part II) all along with the marks and Pass Certificates of Intermediate (HSC-Part II) (One Original + Two photocopies).
- You should be having the O-Level and A-level shall submit Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad.
- You will also be providing with the (2) Recent Passport size photographs all along with the computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) / B-Form from NADRA.
- If necessary then you will also be providing with the domicile Certificate of the candidate (or of Father/ Mother if the applicant is under 18 Years of age and his/her name is included in it) and Permanent Residence Certificate (Form C) that will be obtained from the concerned District authorities.