Just a couple of days back, Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017 has been introduced for the deserving students. This is the main reason that almost all the students are in the search to know the quick details behind the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017 eligibility criteria and what sort of main terms and conditions it is being covering up. Through this post we will be having a complete discussion about the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017 distribution along with the eligibility.
Introduction About Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017:
Now a days the Government has been coming up with the access of the plans in which it will be highlighting the distribution Laptops as in favor of the Graduates. Presently, PM has has came up with the registration of almost more than 300,000/ deserving candidates. Now in the next stage, the government will be selecting the students who are comprised with more than 2.88 CGPA. In the first level, Government will be distributing the laptops within the students of the Allama Iqbal University and Virtual University of Pakistan in the coming few months later.
List of Educational Universities Selected For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017:
- University of Education Lahore
- PIFD Lahore
- LCWU Lahore
- Kinnaird College for Women University Lahore
- NCA Lahore
Now the main question that is hitting the mind of the students is about the apply process of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017. All the students who have been taking the education from the Government Colleges of technology as well as Federal Government Colleges of technology & FATA. You have the free choice in which you can send your queries at the place of “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
PM Laptop Scheme 2016 for Matric Passed Students:
Additionally, here we would like to mention for the students that Government of Punjab is also hitting the plans where it will be coming up with the distribution of the laptops to passed students of matric year in 2014. Newly, a new rule has been implemented on the laptop scheme that the students who are having less than 78 % marks will also get laptops though PM Laptop Scheme.
Moreover, Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017 second stage has all started off and this time you will be able to register yourself through signing into pmnls.hec.gov.pk. This registration has began from the date of 1st November 2016 and will be ending up at 10th January 2017. It a good news to add up that Islamabad Government has also lent with the special 5% to 2.5% quota for the purpose of the virtual university of Pakistan along with the Allama Iqbal University, Islamabad and even inside the Fata region. It has been stated by the HEC 2016 that the students of the PhD, M.Phil, one or two year’s mister degree planners have the legal right to apply for registration online.
Important Information About Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017:
Punjab Government of Pakistan has came up with the announcement of the free Laptop distribution program for the students who are studying in the programs of the PhD, Masters, Graduates and diploma of the Engineering. Plus, there is also a special quota that is set for the students of disable category. The students of the polytechnic institutions can also eligible.
PM Laptop Schemes 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
It has been recorded that Government will be distributing with almost one hundred laptops to the students in Punjab on the basis of the below mentioned categories.
- Students who are having 4 years BS Degree Programme can apply for this program scheme.
- It is important that the candidate of the 4 years BS programme should be having at least 60% or above marks straight away in the case of annual examination system or also inside the 70% or above marks straight away in the previous semester as in case of semester system
- Students who are having 2 years Masters Degree Programme can apply for this program scheme.
- It is important that the candidate of the 2 years masters degree programme should be having at least 60% or above marks straight away in the case of annual examination system or also inside the 70% or above marks straight away in the previous semester as in case of semester system.
- Plus the students who have just recently got enrolled in the programs of the MS, LLM, M.Phil and Ph.D programmes can also apply for it.
- Students who are enlist in the top 100 students of each Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Punjab can also apply for this program scheme.
So this was the overall complete discussion about the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017! If you think that you are eligible enough for this scheme then apply for its registration process now and be the first to grab the laptop in your hands.