Just few couple of days back, Police Department Jobs 2016 has opened with their job opportunities for the deserving candidates. Police Department has been thinking about undergoing with to hire the well experienced and adroit applicants in the categories of the two department one is Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department and the second department is of Punjab Police Department.
List of Vacancies in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor of Radiotherapy
- Vacant Situations in Punjab Police Department:
- Assistant Sub Inspector
Important Information About PPSC Punjab Police Jobs August 2016:
PPSC Police Department 2016 has opened the vacancies for the 340 posts in all regions of Pakistan. Number of seats set for each single region/district are:
- Lahore has 132 seats
- Sheikhupura has 13 seats
- Gujranwala has 61 seats
- Rawalpindi has 14 seats
- Sargodha has 16 seats
- Faisalabad has 40 seats
- Sahiwal has 26 seats
- Multan has 21 seats
- Bahawalpur has 14 seats
- DG Khan has 3 seats
Main Requirements :
This job opportunity has been opened for both male and female. The age limit of the candidate should be in between 21-35 years old. Candidate should be having the qualification of Bachelors from the HEC identified educational center. They should have 3 years of work experience in the services of the Head Constable in the Punjab Police.
How To Apply?
- All the applicants are needed to submit the application form by hand. Online hard copy of the application form will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of the PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Be careful because the last date for submission of application is 15th August 2016.
- As soon as the registration date will be closed, the applications will be issued with the roll number slips for the test schedule. You can get to know about the details of the test schedule from the official website of PPSC and via SMS will be received by the way of the shortlisted candidates.
- During the interview, the candidates are required to bring along the original deposit Slip plus along with the detailed Marksheet, Educational and yet as well as Experience Certificates. You should also bring along with your CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Important Details About PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2016 Written Test Examination:
The test of the candidates will be taken on 21st August 2016. In the entry written test 100 minutes will be given in which the General Knowledge questions will be asked along with the Computer Aptitude test as well. General Knowledge will ask you the questions in the form of MCQs about Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Fundamental Rights and Everyday Science.
So if you think that you are eligible enough to serve the Police Department of Punjab then apply for this job opportunity right now!