During the launch of Honda Pridor 2017, Senior Managing Director Honda Motor Company Japan, TOyama, stated that in the next 5 years or so, Pakistan will make its place in the top 5 countries in the category of producing and exporting of efficient and very high quality motorcycles. “With all the hard work and outstanding performances by the management of Atlas Honda, they now firmly stand at a place where the production and the sales have every chance to touch the highest level in their country’s history,” said T Oyama.
After looking at the growing demand, Atlas Honda has increased their motorcycle production capacity to a number of 750,000 vehicles a year and also invested in 35 million dollars this year. They are the leading motorcycle producer and at present situation they are conducting a study for the purpose of an expansion worth 1 million units’ production capacity, which expected to cost an amount of additional 50 million dollars .
Due to the launch of the new model Honda Pridor 2017, they believe that they have surpassed all the technologies in the nation. He further said that they have proven their commitment to the Pakistan’s market by assisting them to promote their in the market of cars and motorcycles.
Features of Honda Pridor 2016:
- It is a 4-Stroke OHV air-cooled single cylinder Engine
- It has a 4-speed constant mesh Transmission
- The bike is produced with a relaxing and a comfortable seat
- It has a lit impressive new dashboard design speedometer
- Good looking and bright headlights along with visor
- It has a new design winkers and also has a backlight with an aerodynamic cowl
- It has a new Black-painted muffler exhaust along with garnish
- Honda Pridor 2013 has a new carburetor, feature of a quick start system with stable and a good quality acceleration
- Honda Pridor 2013 has a very sleek and stlyliss design of contoured fuel tank along with garnished side covers also
- It has a 9.7 Liters Fuel Tank Capacity
- It is a 100cc engine
Price of Honda Pridor 2013 in Pakistan:
Rs. 86,000 Pakistani Rupees